The goal of any organisation should be to provide the best possible service to its clients and customers, and at pebble.it, we constantly strive to improve in order to stand out as a leading provider of IT solutions. Having become certified GDPR practitioners in order to offer our expertise on the new data protection regulations that came into effect in May, we have now added the ISO 9001: 2015 certification for Quality Management Systems to our list of credentials. That means we can continue to provide our expertise and excellent services to all of our clients.
What is the ISO 9001?
The ISO 9001:2015 is the most up to date set of standards based on a number of quality management principles, which include:
- Customer Focus – monitoring client feedback regarding how we have met their needs, and responding accordingly
- Leadership – Taking personal responsibility for setting objectives, considering the risks that could prevent effective provision of our services, implementing a quality policy that outlines our services, and ensuring standards are always met
- Resource management – Ensuring all processes put in place are approved by competent individuals with a clear understanding of their roles, supporting training, and ensuring effective in-house communication, and ensuring the right IT infrastructure is in place to provide our services
- Process approach – Under the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) principle, we adhere to a proven and practical approach to ensure all of the services we provide are properly planned, resourced and managed, from office move planning to IT department resourcing
- Continuous improvement – By monitoring, reviewing and identifying areas in which we can continue to improve, we ensure that we future-proof our business to stay ahead of developments in IT in order to provide the best possible service to clients, now and in the years to come
- Decision-making – Assessing each step in our processes to identify internal and external issues to learn about client and staff needs so that we can use this data to support informed decision-making and reduce the chance of problems arising
- Relationship management – Controlling the ways in which our processes interact in order to improve business relationships so that we can focus on retaining our clients, suppliers and resources
How does this benefit our clients?
By meeting the standards outlined above, we emphasise the fact that we place a great importance on the quality of our outsourced IT services, increase our efficiency, are able to identify and address issues, and are recognised as a leader in our industry, but ISO certification also brings many benefits to our clients, including:
- Improved quality of service and increased on-time delivery, whether that’s a cyber security audit, the implementation of a hybrid server and cloud computing system, or managing a complete IT infrastructure overhaul
- A right first-time attitude, so you don’t have to worry about issues that may affect business continuity
- A reduced need for returns, because issues are identified and resolved more quickly, often without the customer even having to get involved, so you can focus on running your business while we provide the IT service desk or virtual CTO support you need
- Proof that we provide consistent, reliable and fit-for-purpose solutions such as constructing an IT roadmap or proactive machine maintenance
- Improved relationships with clients because they are working with an organisation that responds proactively to feedback on everything from our consulting services to our hands-on remote monitoring and management
- Providing assurance in the services delivered and our commitment to quality by demonstrating that we are regularly audited by an independent third-party
We always aim to deliver the best possible service to our clients, and our ISO 9001:2015 certification underlines our commitment to ensuring the quality of our services are clear, measurable and controllable, and recognises that our company structure will ensure your business will get the IT solutions it needs, so you can know you have found the right outsourced IT support provider to help your organisation grow.